domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

133. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FIRST TIME I FLEW , by C.M.T (E.S.O 3)



SONG:  Joanna Serrat - Sharing Wine


The first time I flew was at the age of three and it was something incredible.

It was a normal elementary school day. When I got home my parents told me thet in July we were going to travel to Mexico and, to travel there, we obviously had to take a plane.

The day of the trip arrived and I was very excited since it was going to be the first time I was going to fly.

First, we had to wake up very early since the plane took off fram Madrid at midday and we had to go by car from Cantabria to Madrid.

When we arrived at the airport, we parked the car and we checked in the luggage  because of the weight and the size of it.

After that we were waiting a few minutes in the queue to board the plane , and finally, we were inside the plane.

The days before the trip I was very exicted but when the plane started moving I was freaking out. The plane was getting more and more speed and suddenly took off.

It was a weird sensation that I had never felt before. My ears got plugged and my head started aching but this was only for a few minutes. As soon we were flying over the clouds, I was in love with the views.

The flight was ten hours long so I had time to do many things, such as take a nap, paint my father`s nails, do sightseeing inside the plane and meet new people.

After what seemed ages, we landed. I did not realize that we were landing since I was sleeping.

I will always remember the first time I flew and the fantastic days I spent in Mexico.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario