viernes, 21 de octubre de 2016

132. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF MY DINNER AND WHAT I DO UNTIL I GO TO BED , by S.L.V (E.S.O 3)



SONG: Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

I have dinner at about  half past ten.

First, my brother and I  walk the dog beacause  my mother is cooking and my father is working. When we return home, we help our mother to cook.

Then, my brother and I set the table. My brother takes the glasses and I take  the dishes, the knives, teaspoons and the forks and we place them on the table.

When my mother finishes cooking, we watch TV with my father,who finishes  working at half  past nine, so he comes home a ten o’clock.

After, my brother and I have a shower, we put on our pyjamas  and we go to the kitchen to have dinner.

My father sits next to my mother and I sit in front of my brother. We talk about our daily activities: my brother and I talk about our day at school and my father and my mother speak about their day at work.

When  we finish our dinner  we clear the kitchen table.

My brother and I go to the bathroom, where we  brush our teeth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario