jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

126. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FIRST TIME I FLEW , by V.D (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  Caetano Veloso - Un vestido y un amor

The first time I flew was on the 18th December 2008.

My mother had the travel programmed for the 17th , but my father forgot to send a photo of a document where he allowed us – my brother and I – to travel with my mother.

Some days before, Daniela, who was my best friend, gave me a soft toy of Garfield, however, I lost it at the airport.

I remember the plane was white – like most airplanes – and the seats were blue. We were situated in the seats of the middle. My mother was on my right and my brother on the left.

My mother and I were very nervous, so she decided to sleep while I was watching a film with my brother Vitor.

A few hours later, I woke up and I realized that Vitor hadn’t slept yet as he was watching a film called “Wall-E”.

The next morning, we finally landed in Madrid, Spain. It was snowy and when we went out of the airport, we saw my dad among all the people.


That was, on the one hand, the best day of my life since I finally was in Spain. But, on the other hand, the worst day as we had to leave our family in Brazil.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario