miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

135. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF MY DINNER AND WHAT I DO UNTIL I GO TO BED , by N.S.M (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  Howie Day - Collide

Before having dinner, I set the table for my parents and for me. When we sit down at the table, my father serves some water and my mother the food. My mother often cooks healthy food. When we finish having dinner, we stand up to put the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink, and I wash the dishes.

When I leave the kitchen, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Later, I review the things that I have studied at the high school that day. When I finish studyng, I watch the TV and read since I should clear my mind to sleep well.

To end the day, first, I play with my dog Igor and, in spite of feeling tired, I brush its white fur while I watch some videos on Youtube. Finally, I go to bed at 11:00.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario