miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

131. DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FIRST TIME I FLEW , by R.C.S (E.S.O 3)

SONG:Barry White -You're My First, My Last, My Everything


The first time I flew I was five months old, so I can't remember it.


Since I can't remember the first time I flew, I am going to talk about the second time, when I was three years old. 


In the year 2005, my family thought that we needed a holiday, so my parents organized a journey to the Canary Islands. I was very happy as I was going to fly. That day, we got up early and my aunt drove us to the airport. We went to a room where there was a conveyor belt where the passengers put the luggage, and it went directly to the aeroplane.


After that, we waited in a very long queue. When it was our turn, we passed through a metal detector. Finally, we boarded the plane through a tunnel. I was very happy. Then, when the aeroplane was going to take off, I was very nervous but it was an exciting feeling.


I was sitting next to the window, so I could see all the houses and some cars that were like ants. It was very funny. While we were flying to Lanzarote there were some turbulences and I was frightened but they finished quickly. In two hours and a half, we landed and we picked our luggage.

The second time I flew was fantastic and amazing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario