sábado, 1 de octubre de 2016

125. MY FAVOURITE TOY , by V.D (ESO 3)


SONG:  Irene Cara - What a Feeling


My favourite toy is a doll that my grandmother gave to me.

Three years ago, she sent us a package with some things and the doll. It was a birthday present. I remember I was very excited considering that she made the effort to send me something.

The doll measures 40 centimetres. It’s made of white rag. The hair is made of a light brown rag. Its face is painted. Its eyes are blue and its mouth is red. It has a little pink on the cheeks so it seems to blush.

It is wearing a white shirt which is under a pink skirt with braces. The skirt has some white flowers painted in it.

I have had it on my bed since that day. I was so grateful that I wrote her a letter saying I love her and it wasn’t necessary to send me the doll.

It is my favourite toy because I remember my grandmother every time I look at it.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario