lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

134. WHAT FRIGHTENS ME , by V.D (E.SO 3)


SONG: Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me

I have had an extreme arachnophobia since I was young and nobody of my family knows why.

This phobia makes me angry because I can’t do activities that I like – go to forests, lakes and other places – as in those places there are a lot of spiders and for me it is impossible to come near to one.

The types of spiders that I hate more are the spiders with long legs as it seems they are going to jump on you at any moment. My brother, who is two years younger than me, thinks my phobia is funny since I sometimes call him to kill some spiders that I find.

I often have nightmares with spiders. In the strangest one I was in a forest and I met a giant spider.

I’m sure that those nightmares/dreams mean something, but I’m not sure what.


This phobia is very common therefore I know a lot of people who have it, but nobody like me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario