lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

129. WHAT FRIGHTENS ME , by R.C. (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  Audioslave - be Yourself


I have some phobias to many things, like when it is Carnival and in the parade there are 'cabezudos', but the main phobia that I have is the phobia to horror films or when you are in a camp and someone starts to tell horror stories at night.

On the one hand, I have a phobia to horror films since when I was eight or nine years old I went to my best friend's birthday as we were going to sleep in his house. At night, we saw some horror films, and I was very scared. I couldn't sleep several nights as I was terribly frightened.

On the other hand, I am scared of horror stories since seven years ago I was in a camp with my cousins and some friends older than me. At night, you could see the bell tower of the nearest village. My friends told me that Fredy Kruger was living in that tower. He was a monster that some nights was looking for children between five and seven years old  to eat them and then he was going to scatter the bones in the meadow. Surprisingly, that morning we saw some bones. I believed in it and I was very scared with those horror stories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario