viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

140. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FIRST TIME I WENT TO THE CINEMA , by A.C.G (E.S.O 4)


SONG:   Michael Bublé - Home

Now I watch many films, but the best are the ones I watch at the cinema because I love it.

The first time that I went to the cinema was in 2007, nine years ago, when I was seven years old.

It happened in El Corte Inglés. I went with my parents  and some friends since we wanted to watch the film “Ratatouille”. It’s about a mouse that wanted to be a professional cook, like his idol “Gusteau”.

The experience was incredible , but not only because of the film. It was amazing too for the many people that were watching it and the big screen.

The film finished, and I and my friends went to eat to Burger King. We didn’t stop speaking about the film.

Now, when I’m fifteen, I go to the cinema three times a month with some friends.

The contemporary films are very different from the films that I watched years ago, with more effects, different actors…But I will remember “Ratatouille” as the first film that I watched at the cinema.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario