jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

143. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FIRST TIME I WATCHED A FILM AT THE CINEMA , by N.S.M (E.S.O 3)


SONG:   Abel Korzeniowski - Juliet's  Dream


The first time that I attended the cinema, I was seven years old and I went to watch 'Avatar' with my parents, Fernando and Ana.

Since I had never been in the cinema, for me, it was amazing. While we bought the tickets, I saw a long queue. I asked my parents why there were a lot of people there. My parents answered me that that was the place where people bought the food and the drinks.

When we finished purchasing the tickets, we bought two colas, popcorn, candies and a hotdog with ketchup and with fried onion.

When we walked back into the cinema, I was very nervous and excited. The lights of the cinema went off. I was scared at the moment when the advertisements appeared since the volume was too high and I put my hands on my ears. But, since the film started, I put on my hands on the armrest and I was nervous with the things that happened in the film.

When the film finished, I wanted to watch another film, however  my parents told me that I would watch it another day.


I loved it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario