martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

137. THE CARTOON I LIKED MOST WHEN I WAS A CHILD , by L.S.L (E.S.O 4)


SONG:  Keane - Somewhere We Only Know

When I was a child I only watched TV a little bit because, on the one hand, I like it, but on the other hand I preferred to do other activities like playing with my brother or friends in the garden or reading, for example.

If I had to choose, one of my favourite cartoons from my childhood, I would select “Las Tres Mellizas” or “The Triplets” in English.

The director of the serie was Roser capdevilla. It was an entertainment program that was televised on Clan.

Nowadays, I don´t see it so I don´t know if it is televised or not. My favourite character was Helena because she was like me: she loved eating and doing sport. She usually wore green clothes, and then it was my favourite colour. Now, I prefer pink.


         *Clan: Spanish television channel for kids.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario