martes, 15 de noviembre de 2016

141. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF MY DINNER AND WHAT I DO UNTIL I GO TO BED , by M.G (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

I help my mother to cook the dinner as I like very much cooking with her. We take everything we need to cook and then start to make the food. We talk about interesting events of the day.

When the dinner is finished my mother calls my father and my brother and the two come to the kitchen. My father eats in the living room watching the TV, and my brother goes to his bedroom. My mother goes with my father and I go to my bedroom.

When I finish, I take my phone and I watch videos on YouTube, and chat with my friends. Sometimes, when my father goes to bed, he comes to my bedroom to say me good night and he doesn't like when I leave the dirty dishes on the carpet, so he tells me that I must take the dishes and I go to the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then, I go back to my bedroom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario