jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

139. WHAT FRIGHTENS ME, by A.P.C (E.S.O 3)


SONG: Sia - Alive


   I’m a paranoiac person. Every time I see a horror film or I read something scary in a book, I'm not able to sleep the following night.
   Once I watched with my friend Caterina “By your side”. It's a movie about an insane harasser who is obsessed with teenagers’ teeth. In the film, he kidnaps seven adolescents and tortures them by pulling their teeth out. I didn't enjoy watching that film. In fact, I was terrified and I couldn't sleep for three days. I even had nightmares during that month.
   Horror films are not the only thing which scares me: illness, death, syringes, spiders and mosquitoes frighten me too. However, my greatest and darkest fear is my terror of the black beings under my desk.
   My bed is right next to my table. As the desk is under a window, I have got nightmares in which madmen, monsters, thieves or kidnappers come into my bedroom through the window and hide under my table. I have to stretch out my arm to turn my desk lamp on, and in my imagination the dark beings are there, so I can't move my arm. I can't move my body. I must keep motionless.
   When I have got this kind of nightmares, I become paralyzed. I stay tense in my bed sweating in the dark till I fall asleep. I try to think that they are product of my imagination; however, I cannot control my panic and I succumb to it.
   I hate to admit that my mind is so fragile, so weak. This makes me feel I'm just a puppet which moves by the caprice of the irrational parts of my brain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario