viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2016

136. WHY I FORGOT MY COMPOSITION AT HOME , Z.G.V (E.S.O 3)



SONG :  Black - Wonderful Life

   Today I am going to explain why I forgot my composition at home.
   We had to hand the correction of the composition on Friday so the day before, in the afternoon, I was doing my homework as usual. I studied, I did my English homework and I placed my composition in my notebook not to forget it. However, that notebook wasn't the English notebook, it was the notebook of religion!
   The next day when I arrived at the high school, I checked I had all my homework, however, I didn't have the correction. I looked for it everywhere but it didn't appear. I called my mother with my mobile phone but she was at the gym so she couldn't bring me the composition. I tried to copy but it didn't work. So finally I couldn't hand the compositon on time.
   So, next time, I will check that all my homework is inside my backpack before going to school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario