lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

96. DESCRIBE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE AFTER FINISHING YOUR STUDIES, by G.R (Bachillerato 2)


SONG: Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms


I will study the degree of Physical Education at the University of Leon. However, I don't see myself teaching students during all my life. I have something in mind like doing the firefighter examinations. 


Although I don't need to study at university to be a firefighter, if I want to have chances for career advancement later, I have to have at least one degree at university. I also know that the physical tests are very hard, but while I'm studing at university I will have five years to prepare myself and be able to get the best marks.



Apart from what I have already said, the truth is that I have nothing planned. It is true that nowadays I think that I would not like to live in Santander since I don't like the weather. However, I'm not going to say that I won't live here in the future. I might end up falling in love with someone who loves this city and not want to move anywhere.



Although it seems a cliché, before having a family and having a job somewhere, I would like to travel around the world. Above all, for the future, my main goal is to be happy since there are many people who are not completely satisfied with their lives. That's what I don't want for me.


                                                                       By G.R

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario