viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

105. WRITE AN INFORMAL LETTER TO A MAGAZINE SEEKING ADVICE ABOUT A SENTIMENTAL PROBLEM , by P.R (Bachillerato 2)


SONG: Ed Sheeran - Touch and Go


Hi!

I’m writing you as I feel lost in the experience I’m living and I was hoping that you may be able to help me. I am a reader of yours and I am always amazed at your great advices.

So, this is my current problem: there is this guy I have always been friend of with whom I fell in love some years ago. I am not asking you how to get this guy as at some point I understood we couldn’t be more than friends. However, I met my best friend during my first year of high school. I was already after that guy and although I don’t like talking about my feelings, from time to time my best friend and I end up talking about this boy.


We are at our last year of high school and they are dating. I had told her that I knew he would never be my boyfriend but this doesn’t mean I didn’t have feelings for him anymore. What am I supposed to do now? I need advice, as I love my best friend but I don’t think what she did was right.

                                                   By P.R

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario