martes, 19 de enero de 2016

97. WRITE AN INFORMAL LETTER TO A MAGAZINE SEEKING ADVICE ABOUT A SENTIMENTAL PROBLEM, by S.E (Bachillerato 2)


SONG: Janelle Monae - We Are Young

Hello,

My name is Silvia and I am seventeen. I’m in my last year of high school, which means that next year I will be far away from some classmates. The problem is that I have always been in love with one boy of my classroom and this could be my last chance!

I really like him as he is very funny and nice (and very sexy too!). I’d love to tell him all my feelings about him, but I am too shy. Every time I’m near him, my heart speeds up. One time, he realised I had got my hair cut and told me that I was very pretty. The only word I was able to say was “thanks”, but deep inside I was like: OOMMGG!!! IS THIS REAL OR AM I DREAMING???

The point is that I want to tell him what I feel before it is too late, but I don’t know how. I would like you to tell me some way to talk to him without getting too nervous or suggest something I could do that may get his attention. I don’t care what I have to do. I am desperate!

 I hope I get an answer soon!
Thank you very much,

                                                  By S.E.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario