sábado, 2 de enero de 2016

92. DESCRIBE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR STUDIES, By A.D (Bachillerato 2)


SONG: If the roses don't kill us - Christopher Denny

I have always dreamt of becoming a teacher since I was a child. However, when I was 10, I became interested in law, when my father, who is a lawyer, explained me some things about inheritances. As the years passed by, I was more and more into the topic, until I left behind the idea of becoming a teacher, and made the decision to study Law. Besides, as I was getting older, I started to realize how easily I lose my patience – which is essential to teach children.

On the one hand, it could be said that I have always had very clear ideas. But, on the other hand, as the "big decision" is getting closer, I have had – as all the students – some doubts. I knew I wanted to study Law, but I didn't know whether combining it with Economics, Politics or studying just Law. Finally, I made up my mind and I'm going to study just Law first and if, once I have finished it, I decide to continue studying, then I will do it.

So, in order to answer the question, I would like to work as a lawyer in my own office. To achieve this goal, I will have to study as hard as I can and to work for other lawyers first. Apart from that, I plan to continue playing the violin for pleasure and maybe attend classes in order to continue improving.

To sum up, I would love to become a successful lawyer, but firstly and what's more important, I would like to be happy with the choices I will have made.

                                                                                By A.D.C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario