miércoles, 20 de enero de 2016

98. WRITE AN INFORMAL LETTER TO A MAGAZINE SEEKING ADVICE ABOUT A SENTIMENTAL PROBLEM , by A.S (Bachillerato 2)


SONG: ABBA - Slipping through my fingers


Hi!

I hope you read this, and even post it on your letter section I never miss.

I am having some problems at school as the boy I like is in my class, and some friends have told me that he looks quite interested in me. There is a problem: he is very shy, so I have to be the one who gives the first step. However, I am really nervous and don't know how to do it. Should I invite him to go out and have a meal, or maybe just to go out for a walk ? Or, would it be better to invite him home with the common excuse of doing homework together ?

Do boys like when girls ask them out ? I mean, the cliché we all have is boys asking girls out, but it seems quite irrelevant to me. However, this also makes me wonder if boys feel strange or don't like if a girl asks them to go on a date.

Another doubt which is hovering my mind is if I should start messaging him, and see if he is interested in me paying attention to his answers, or maybe it is better just to talk face to face, as most of the guys are a bit unpleasant when mesaging, because they consider it a waste of time.

Oh my god! I am in a terrible mess, as I think that my friends have told him that I like him! What should I do ? He is just too cute to let this opportunity pass just in front of me.

I hope you can answer me and advise me. I am really lost!

                               By A.S



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario