lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

102. WRITE AN INFORMAL LETTER TO A MAGAZINE SEEKING ADVICE ABOUT A SENTIMENTAL PROBLEM, by L.B (Bachillerato 2)




Hi, my name is Laura and a friend of mine recommended me this magazine as I desperately need dating advice. 


It turns out that there is a handsome and friendly boy that I’ve loved since I was in primary school. I don’t remember if it was his perfect smile or his bright green eyes what made me fall in love with him. Every time I see him, my heart beats faster and he gives me the goosebumps.

However, much to my dismay, there is a blond and ‘’pretty’’ girl that he likes, whose irritating voice pisses me off and their relationship is giving me hell. From my point of view, she’s not a big deal although he’s crazy about her.

I’m between heaven and hell as I’m looking forward to confessing him my feelings but I’m afraid we will be no longer friends. What should I do? Should I take a chance and tell him or should I keep to myself and suffer through it ?

Thanks in advance.


                                                                        By L.B

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario