miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

104. INFORMAL LETTER TO A MAGAZINE SEEKING ADVICE ABOUT A SENTIMENTAL PROBLEM , by A.R (Bachillerato)


SONG: Silver Trees and Bailey Jehl - Paper Hearts

Hi, 

I like a person from my class and I don't know how to face this situation. I have no idea how to solve this problem since I had never been in a position like this before. I am writing in order to seek advice about my sentimental problem. I hope you'll give me some tips to get closer to this person as I really like him.

First of all, I have to say that I have known this boy for almost five years but we don't talk a lot. We are acquaintances and classmates but we are not actually friends. I would love to be his friend at the beginning, and as time goes by and if I realized he is as I think he is, I would like to date him.

To me, he seems to be a very interesting person as he is always listening to music and reading books. I also like to do those activities so I believe we could be great friends. I realize that he is a very good student and he is very nice when you talk to him. His only fault is that he is very shy.

I hope with all of this information you will give me some kind of advice to face this problem and my insecurities as I am not very outgoing to new people.

Thanks for your time!


                                               By A.R

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario