domingo, 10 de enero de 2016

94. HOW I BEHAVE THE FIRST TIME I MEET SOMEBODY, By M. S (Bachillerato 2)


   SONG: AEROSMITH - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing


During my childhood, I was an extremely shy girl. My parents forced me to do some routine tasks, like buying a loaf of bread myself or answering the telephone. Talking to strangers really scared me, so they wanted me to do things that helped overcome my shyness. Eventually, it worked. I am still a shy person, but nothing compared to my childhood, so I know how to behave properly when meeting someone.

I suppose my behaviour changes depending on the person I meet. If I meet an adult, I will try to be polite and nice to him, in order to make a good impression. However, if I meet someone my age, I will slightly change my manners, since I will probably have more things in common with a teenager than with an adult.

It also depends on the connection I have with that person. The first impression is determining when you meet a person, so I will behave in a more comfortable way if the other person transmits good feelings to me. Actions like smiling and telling jokes can make people start a friendship, so I try to do that, in order to be as nice as I can. Nevertheless, I feel uncomfortable and annoyed if someone seems false or impertinent. I keep my good manners, but acting indifferently and trying to end the conversation as soon as possible.

So I think the first time you meet somebody is really important to initiate a relation with that person, either a good one or a bad one, therefore I try to behave naturally, politely and nicely, forgetting my shyness and making the best impression possible.

                                                       By M.S.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario