miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2015

89. DESCRIBE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR STUDIES, by L.B (Bachillerato 2)


   SONG: Ismael Lo - Tajabone

At my age, very few people know exactly what they are going to do with their lives as we are constantly changing our plans for the future, creating new goals and developing diverse actions to achieve our desired results.


In the near future, I will go to university and in spite of not knowing for sure what I am going to study, I'm pretty convinced that I will focus on a degree related to biology as it is a subject I am really keen on. Consequently, I hope I will succeed in my studies so that I can have the opportunity to participate in an Erasmus program as I am willing to have lots of special experiences at the university.


Besides, if I became a doctor, I would love to join a volunteer program in order to help people around the world in an altruistic way. Furthermore, as I love travelling, I would like to work and live in as many countries as posible so I'd get to know other cultures and foreign people as well as new languages.


Before setting my life, I am going to enjoy my youth as much as I can as you only live once and you have to make the most of it. Then, I will be willing to own a home and start a family.

                                                               By L.B

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario