martes, 8 de diciembre de 2015

81. EXPLAIN WHICH WAS YOUR FAVOURITE CARTOON WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIKED IT, by SPA (Bachillerato 2)


       SONG: Smash Mouth - All Star 

I believe that society is divided in two kinds of people: those who loved Pokemon when they were small kids, and those who loved Digimon. In fact, there has always been a silent and almost indiscernible resentment between these two groups. As you can tell judging my irreproachable, elegant behaviour and my distinguished use of the English language, I belong to the Digimon group.

I can perfectly remember all those days in which I came back from school, had lunch and sat down in front of the TV, waiting for ‘Saber y Ganar’ to finish in order to see another extremely desired Digimon episode. I still have nightmares in which Jordi Hurtado comes to my house and slaughters all my precious digimons. I will never forgive him…

In case you do not know what Digimon was about, let me tell you the basic plot of the story: a group of Japanese friends are sucked into a digital world in which there are strange creatures called digimons. Of course there is a bad guy trying to destroy the world and the friends have to start working with the digimons in order to save the world and all that.

 I know that you are thinking: ‘Oh my god! You have such a terrible taste for series! That is an extremely overused cliché!’ And I respond: ‘I know! But when you are a seven year old kid who just needs some dinosaur-shaped creatures that throw fire out from their mouths to have fun, and who has not seen enough films to understand what a cliché is, Digimon is like the greatest series ever.’

It is interesting to see how deeply a series that you saw when you were little can influence you as you grow up. I think that I would not be as I am right now if it had not been for Digimon.

                                                            By SPA

*I have to say that some expressions in this text are quite exaggerated. I am not an arrogant, vain guy, I just felt like introducing a little bit of sarcasm in this composition.


*I do not have nightmares with Jordi Hurtado.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario