jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2015

87. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF MY MORNING ROUTINE BEFORE I COME TO THE HIGH SCHOOL , by I.M ( ESO 2)



I wake up at a quarter past seven every day. I stop the alarm clock at sixteen past seven. The alarm clock goes off again at nineteen past seven, and I stop it again from its back side, so I get to sleep once more until twenty-six past seven.

I finally get up at half pat seven. Then I put on my clothes and I go to the kitchen.

There, I take a cup from the cupboard, I take the milk and I pour it into the cup. Then, I put it into the microwave to heat it. While the milk is in the microwave, I take some biscuits. I love dipping my biscuits in the milk.

After having my breakfast, I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Next, I go to my bedroom, I take my shoes, I sit down on my bed and I put them on.

Later, I take my schoolbag, I walk downstairs and I wait until the bus arrives in front of my house.


Finally, I arrive at the high school at twenty-five past eight.

                                       By I.M

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario