martes, 15 de diciembre de 2015

86. A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF MY MORNING ROUTINE BEFORE I COME TO THE HIGH SCHOOL, by D.A (ESO 2)


      SONG: Jevetta Steele - I´m Calling You

In the morning, I get up when my clock rings at half past seven. I put the slippers in my feet and I go to the kitchen.

I take my favourite  cup, the cup of LAMBORGHINI. I go to the fridge and I take the milk and the oranges. I fill  half of the cup with milk and I put the cup with milk into the microwave, but I don't heat it.

I cut the oranges and I squeeze them in the squeezer. I start the microwave to heat the milk.

Meanwhile, I put a lot of sugar in a glass and I pour the orange juice in the glass with the sugar.

When the microwave rings and the milk is hot, I put the cup of milk on the kitchen table. I go to the cupboard of the kitchen and I take the biscuits.

Then I have breakfast. But it´s a quarter to eight, so I have breakfast very fast, I clear the table and I go to the bathroom. I take my toothpaste and my toothbrush and I brush my teeth. After, I rinse my mouth, which is clean and fresh. 

At five to eight, I go to my bedroom and I dress up. At eight 
o'clock I walk to the high school with my friend Andrea.



While I arrive at the high school at a quarter past eight , I talk with my friends and I wait till the bell rings. When the bell rings, I enter the classroom and I take out the books and the notebooks.

                                                  By D.A                                                                              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario