lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

85. DESCRIBE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR STUDIES, by A.S. (Bachillerato 2)


SONG:  Abba - One of us

I love maths. Maths are my passion. This means that in my future there must be a lot of numbers. I don't know what I want to become, and I don't really feel like any of the professions I know fit me. The only thing I am sure of is that there have to be numbers. I would like to travel a lot too, to investigate in other countries.  

After finishing my degree, I would like to investigate and to deepen on how numbers are everywhere we are and on everything we do. Maybe after a year or two, I suppose I would like to find a stable job, and it would be nice to be a maths teacher, as I could spend a lot of time talking about my passion. I have always thought that one of the most satisfying feelings is knowing that thanks to you, other people share the same passion.

I would like to have kids too, which carries the responsability of teaching and bringing them up, so having a job which involves children would also help much on this task. I would love to have plenty of time (and money) to travel a lot with them, and to show them a lot of nice places and cultures, as I feel extremely grateful to my parents for having taken my to so many places. Travelling really changes the way a child grows up, and in my opinion, travelling when your kid is small should be something everybody could afford to do at least once a year.

In brief, I can summarize my future in two essential words: ''trips'' and ''numbers".

                                                                                 By A.S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario