viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

83. ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A TEACHER , by P.R (Bachillerato 2)


MY SONG:  Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Growing Up
                  (Sloane´s Song) featured by Ed Sheeran


Nowadays, studying to become a teacher is getting more popular than it used to. However, this profession is also undervalued. It is also hard to find a job as a teacher and it supposes a lot of effort as teachers have to put up with children every day and they have to learn things during their professional career so they can teach new contents.

A friend of mine is studying teaching and she once told me this: “I hate when my friends think they are better than me because they are studying other degrees and they undervalue teaching. Luckily, I am the one who is going to educate their children.” That made me wonder how important education is and how incredible it is the way teachers can change and help you in so many ways.

Although I value teaching, I don’t think I would like to become one. As I said before, it requires a lot of effort and it isn’t the job of my dreams. But from my point of view, it would be positive to teach for a few years children who need support.

                                                                                  By P.A. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario