lunes, 20 de marzo de 2017

153. WRITE AN E-MAIL TO A FRIEND DESCRIBING THE FIRST TIME YOU TRAVELLED BY AIRPLANE, by M.A.A (E.S.O 3)


SONG: Emeli Sandé - All About It


Hi, Paulina!

Two weeks ago, when you were in Sweden, I travelled to Canada by plane.

My family and I had to go to Bilbao airport because there were no flights from Santander to Canada. We arrived half an hour before the plane took off. There were a lot of people at the airport, but only my family and another family travelled to Canada. 

We went up the stairs to board the plane. I sat next to my sister whereas my parents sat together. My sister was more nervous than I was, as that was my first flight and she had already travelled to Italy by plane.

We stayed in Ottawa for a week. We returned home by plane too, but the flight was terrible. We had some turbulence on the landing. Although it was nothing serious, I got scared.

How about you in Sweden?


I hope to see you soon, lots of kisses.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario