jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

151. WRITE AN E-MAIL TO A FRIEND DESCRIBING YOUR PLANS, AS SHE IS GOING TO CANTABRIA IN JULY , by V.D (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  Marisa Monte - Ainda Bem


Dear Amanda:

I’m very happy to know that you are coming.

There are a lot of activities to do here, in Cantabria and there are places that are so beautiful that you are not going to want to go back to Brazil.

I haven’t made many plans because I want you to have some free days to do whatever you like.


First, I was thinking of going to the natural park of Cabarceno. I have been there twice and I want to go back as I love seeing the animals and all the things that this park can offer. Besides, I know that, like me, you adore the nature, so you are going to love it.

Some days after, we are going to go to Cabuernigaventura. It’s a multi-adventure park. It has trampolines, death slides, karts, a climbing wall and even paintball. We are going to spend a whole day there.

I’m also going to take you to the Altamira cave, which has some interesting prehistorical paintings and to the Magdalena Palace, which has astonishing views.

I’m also thinking of taking you to the Galizano beach. It is the best beach on which I have ever been. The water is usually warm and it has waves where we can use the paipo.

The last place I want to go with you is Pedrosa Island. It has an abandoned hotel which is chilling. I was there some days ago with my friends Albert, Gema and Carmen and I almost had a heart attack because of Albert,  who threw a stone when I was entering. There is an abandoned theatre too, but it is fenced.   

Well, those are all the activities we are going to do during your stay in Cantabria.

I hope you like the plans.

See you in July.

   Vicky.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario