sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017

152. WRITE AN E-MAIL TO A FRIEND DESCRIBING YOUR PLANS AS SHE IS GOING TO VISIT CANTABRIA IN JULY , by G.M.C (E.S.O 3)




SONG: The Calling - Wherever You Will Go


Hi Katherine!

I’m very excited about your visit. As you are going to stay here for two weeks, I’m preparing a list of activities to do and places to go in order to enjoy the summer.

I’m going to tell you about some trips that I’m thinking of doing with you, but the others will be a surprise!

We are going to do a lot of tourism since you have never been in Cantabria before.

My family and I are thinking of going to Cabárceno with you so that you know them better while we’ll all have fun in this amazing zoo. I’m sure you’ll love it!

We are going to go to the beach too. Cantabria has a lot of beautiful beaches with fine sand and clear water that you shouldn’t miss. We are thinking of going to Berria beach, Mataleñas beach, El Sardinero beach… where we’ll certainly have a great time. 

Cantabria is known for its wonderful green spaces, so I’ve planned trips to the mountain to show you its nature and different kinds of vegetation and animals.

We are also going to visit some of its fantastic natural parks. They are astonishing! I’m sure we are going to enjoy ourselves there.

We are also thinking of visiting the Altamira cave, another of the most important touristic attractions in Cantabria. There are also many interesting caves and ruins that we could visit.

As you see, we aren’t going to waste time during your stay here!

I’m looking fordware for you to visit us and I hope you’ll enjoy the activities I’ve planned. But the most important thing is that we are going to meet after all this time without seeing each other. 

We have lots of thing to talk about!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario