domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

150. A RELATIVE I ADMIRE , by A.S. L


SONG: Nina Simone - Mr Bojangles

Nowadays, people have lots of relatives and also some have lots of friends in class. But those friends are not always there when you need them. However a relative will always be there to help you. That’s why I’m going to talk about my father.

My father is called Francisco Javier. He is very tall and thin but he has always been like that; he hasn’t changed. He also has black straight hair and sometimes he has a beard of three days. He has light brown eyes, and they are also very big like mine. But, he needs to use glasses as he can’t see very well.

He is the best father that I could have. I think he is the best as he loves me much and he is always there when I need him. Also, when I need to talk to somebody.

Some months ago, my father and I built a bicycle for me to take part in the Soapbox Races, a mountain sport  with an itinerary to complete the race, like in rallies. But, it isn’t very popular yet. I have won a prize in one of the races and it is thanks to him, to all the effort that he has made to help me to build the bicycle.

He has also helped me with some problems that I had some time ago and now I am rewarding him for that, with lots of love and so much effort to pass my subjects.

He had lung cancer and I love the way he has recovered from it, fighting and dealing with the daily problems of that disease. So that’s why I admire him so much and I try to help him a lot when he needs help.

My father is my own superhero as he has helped me a lot during these sixteen years.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario