sábado, 14 de febrero de 2015

15. AN IMAGINARY STORY WRITTEN BY GIRLS: MY GIRLFRIEND HAS PHONED ME AND TOLD ME THAT SHE IS PREGNANT. ( Three compositions - BACHILLERATO 1)




My girlfriend has phoned and told me that she is pregnant. I'm still in shock. My heart and stomach have turned around.

I don't feel prepared to be a father. I almost don't know how to be a good son, so it is incredible for me to think that in less than nine months I am going to have a small and delicate baby in my arms. And more incredible is that that baby will be my child.

It may sound strange, but although we started dating 4 months ago, it has been time enough to say that I love Ruth.

Being a teenage father was not into my plans: I had always imagined me marrying a beautiful woman at the age of thirty, not eighteen. However, now I have received this phone call everything has changed. I hope my family and Ruth's will support us in this new stage of our lives.

I don't know what I'll do next, but what I'm sure of is that I am going to take care of my child.

                                                                     By A.D





My girlfriend has told me that she is pregnant! I tried to stay calm while she was talking to me on the telephone, because I imagined how nervous she was, but I couldn't.

I realized that something was happening when she started talking, I noticed it in her voice. When she told me I couldn't believe it. I don't think that I am ready for this; neither is my girlfriend. I am only 18 years old, I have already started my degree, so what I am going to do? This is going to change my whole life, but I have to do it. I am not going to leave my girlfriend and my child is not going to grow up without a father.

The most important thing for me now is telling my parents. I need their help. The point is how I am going to tell them. I am afraid of how they are going to react, but I think that once that I tell them, everything is going to be alright.

Now, I am going to go to my girlfriend's house. I think that she needs my support.  
                                                                         By S.E     





                         I don’t know how to feel about the news. On the one hand, having a baby is one of the most scary things in life, even more when you are so young. On the other hand, I’m kind of excited since my girlfriend and I are very close and we get along well.
One thing is clear, we are having this baby. This does not mean that I am against abortion. I just think that if we had been more careful we would not be in this position right now, so it is our fault. We have to carry the consequences and try to be strong. The main problem is that we are both studying at the high school at the moment and we are finishing in a short time. So, I believe we will have to combine both activities: raising a child and studying.

I am also scared about the money. We can’t pay everything that our child will need as we are not working now. I guess our families will help us.


I really hope that our friends and families will support and help us in this new stage of our lives. I think we will get through this experience and learn from our mistakes.

                                                                                                       Anonymous                                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario