miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

156. WRITE AN E-MAIL TO A FRIEND DESCRIBING THE FIRST TIME YOU TRAVELLED BY AIRPLANE, M.G. D (E.SO 3)


SONG:  Ryan Star - Losing Your Memory


Dear Shawn:

Hi guy! I am writing you because I arrive now from my holidays.

Two weeks ago I travelled to Finland with my mother, my father and my brother. We drove to the airport in my aunt's car, and then, she went back to her car.

We arrived at the airport three hours before our plane took off as the stewardesses had to check our passports and other documents and that takes time.

While we waited to board the plane, we went to a coffee shop. My mother and my father had a "Martini", my brother a glass of Coke and I drank a coconut and pineapple smoothie.

Later, we went for a walk and to see some of the shops that were inside the airport.


One hour before boarding the plane, I was very nervous because I had never been on a plane, and I thought that during the flight there was going to be an accident or something like that, but that didn't happen, as my family and I landed in Helsinki.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario