martes, 16 de mayo de 2017

159: WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND ME, A.F (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  Ludovico Einaudi - Primavera


I am in a park, relaxing in my free time and I can see that many other people like relaxing with their relatives in a park too.

I am in a wooden bench, near a little lake which is full of ducks and geese. Some children are trying to catch them.

I can see an old couple feeding pigeons. They are surrounded by lots of pigeons which come to eat the little crumbs of bread that the couple is throwing to the ground to feed them.

I can also see a man with his children. They are skating around the park with their roller skates, except the son, who has a cool scooter.


On the other side of the park, some people are eating ice creams as it is very hot and there is a little ice-cream parlour that sells very cheap ice-creams of all flavors. I think I am going to buy a lemon ice-cream since I want one and lemon is my favourite flavor. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario