martes, 7 de febrero de 2017

145. WRITE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF AN EXCURSION YOU WENT TO , by M.G.D (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  ALIHAN SAMEDOV - Sen Gelmez Oldun

When I was eleven years old, I went to Gijón, in Asturias. I visited the maritime museum with my classmates and my teacher Isabel.

We went by bus to Gijón, and I sat with my friend. We took our headphones and we were listening to music during the journey. Also, we talked about our things.

After a few hours, everybody arrived at the entrance of the museum. We left our backpacks in the reception of the museum, we started to talk and we saw the sea animals.

In one part of the maritime museum, we saw a turtle which was bumping all the time with the walls. Also, we saw a shark, so I asked if the shark ate the fish which were with it. The guide laughed and told me that the shark didn't eat the other fish, because it was very well fed.


When the visit finished, we walked to the beach near the museum. First, we ate our sandwiches. Then, we picked up the plastic of the food, and finally, we went to the park.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario