lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

144. Write an e-mail to a friend explaining her what you did at the zoo of Santillana, by L.S (E.S.O 4)



SONG:  Dulce Pontes - Cançao do Mar

Hi Celia! How are you?

I have missed you since you travelled to Galicia last month. Time passes by slowly and days are longer without you.

Last Sunday, it was my cousin´s birthday, and my family and I spent the day in Santillana. We ate in a restaurant and later we went to the zoo. I had never visited that zoo as I always go to “Cabarceno”. Like my cousin Paula, I love photography so we spent all the afternoon taking photos. We also saw a lot of animals like birds, pigs, tigers… At half past five we ate a sandwich of ham in a bench.

When we were walking out of the zoo we saw and read a poster that explained that visitors can sponsor an animal. It consists of paying 100€ to feed the animal. So we sponsored a monkey.

That was what I liked most. We spent a great day there so I would like to repeat it with you.

See you soon. I love you.


                                                                                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario