viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2016

123. MY FAVOURITE TOY , by A.N.M (ESO 3)


SONG:  Sia & David Guetta - Titanium


My favourite toy is the Rubik cube also called magic cube.

I got my first Rubik cube as a present from my parents. It was from a Chinese shop that sells many items. I got it when I was five years old and I remember I was moving and turning it.

One year ago I learnt to solve it. I thought it was impossible but now It’s very easy for me. Nowadays I’m waiting for more cubes of other sizes that come from China and the USA.

If I travel to another place that is nor near my house, I always take my Rubik cube to solve it and enjoy my time If I’m bored.

The Rubik cube is a cube made of 25 pieces and a core that sustains the pieces. It can be turned in many ways. It has 6 sides of six colours: white or black - it depends on the background colour - , yellow, green, blue, red and orange. The size of It is not so big. Every piece is 0'53 milimetres long.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario