martes, 27 de septiembre de 2016

122. MY FAVOURITE TOY , by S.S.M (ESO 3)


SONG:  Ultravox - Vienna

My favourite toy is a stuffed animal from PRENATAL. It is a little rabbit. My grandmother’s friends gave it to her as a present for me so my grandmother gave me the stuffed animal when I was born at the hospital.

The stuffed animal has big ears; it has a red and white square tie and a red and white square T-shirt. It has a pretty red nose and its eyes are brown. The colour of the stuffed animal’s fur is beige.

The little rabbit is my favourite toy because we have been together since I was born. When I am scared in the stormy nights, I hug it and when I am sad, I kiss it. So it’s my lovely rabbit! If I have a child, I have decided that I will give it to her or him as a present too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario