martes, 27 de septiembre de 2016

121. MY FAVOURITE TOY , by A.P.C (ESO 3)


SONG: THE VERVE - Bitter Sweet Symphony

Since I was a little boy, even when I was a baby, I have liked to get into boxes. You’ll probably think that it’s a strange habit. My parents did too.

A good example where my eccentricity is showed is when I received a present: immediately after having opened the box and extracted the present (whether it was a toy or whether it was any other thing), I went into the box and I remained motionless.

In the living room of my house, my Dad had made a special area for my sister and I to play. It was similar to a park, with toys, balls and a colourful carpet. We couldn’t get out by ourselves as it was surrounded by a wood fence.

My parents thought that mi habit was fun, therefore they decided to put in the parka box. This box was, for years, my favourite toy. It wasn’t special at all: made of transparent plastic, with the perfect size for me to stay comfortably in it.

My Mum told me that I sometimes fell asleep inside the box.

I have reflected upon the reason for liking so much to stay in small places and I have realised that you probably feel similar inside a box and inside your Mum’s womb.

Even now, at the age of fifteen, I get into the small, claustrophobic places and corners I find. I like to be alone, with the only company of my thoughts.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario