lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2016

120. MY FAVOURITE TOY , by G.P.C (E.S.O 3)


SONG:  PRINCE - Purple Rain

When I was a child, I wasn’t like the other girls in my class. I didn’t like playing with teddy bears or spending my time dressing dolls.

In fact, many of the dolls and soft toys that  my family and friends gave to me finished without hair, legs or arms.

I need to say that I’m not proud of what I did, but it’s done and I can’t change it.

But, although I didn’t play with dolls or teddy bears, I had a favourite toy. It was a bright red kite, with small red rows hanging from its long cords. It was perfect for me.

My dad bought it to me during a weekend. I don’t remember exactly the day, but I know that it was after a big downpour.

While my father and I were walking in the street it suddenly started raining, and we got wet immediately, so I finished very sad.

Then, my dad took me to the first toy shop we saw and bought me the kite saying: “don’t be sad my dear, smile”. After that we started playing with the kite and I forgot about my sadness.

Perhaps I didn’t like the kite by itself, but for the memory of the day on which my father made me smile. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario