miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2016

119. WRITE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE YOU LOVE VISITING AND EXPLAIN WHY THAT PLACE IS SO SPECIAL TO YOU , by A.R (Bachillerato 2)


SONG: Dinez Prigent & Lisa Gerrard - An Hini a Garan

Since the day I was born, my parents have been taking me to the same place. That place is a tiny village in the north of Burgos. Since the very first moment that I was there, I fell in love. The village is called Santa Coloma del Rudrón and it is my hometown, as well as my father's family.

The village is situated between two mountains and a river flows through the center. There is a square in the middle and there is a fountain whose water comes from a spring. This fountain is one of the things that I love the most about my hometown as it flows everyday non-stop. It's the clearest water I have ever seen in my life. In addition, it is always fresh and clean.

Moreover, I enjoy riding my bike around the village. My friends and I go on small trips to nearby villages taking pleasure in the beautiful views and practising some sport. As the village is very small, I know everybody, that's why we are like  a big family. We organize meals, parties or we go for a walk together.

Santa Coloma is the most special place in my life since I have spent all my life going there and I have some great friends. When I think about Santa Coloma I think about my childhood, about great memories and about spectacular surrounding areas.

                              By A.R

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario