lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

113: MY FAVOURITE SPORT AND WHY I LIKE IT , by A.D.C


    SONG: Leiva - Pólvora 

My favorite sport is horse riding. I've been riding horses since I was 8 years old. It all started when my aunt took me to Cruz to do a horse route in the mountains.

This first experience riding horses marked a before and an after to me, as that summer I started attending classes to a lovely school near the sea in la Maruca. There, I learnt the basis. But, as time passed by, I started my jumping lessons, which was the most satisfying part of all.

Apart from the previously mentioned aspects, I enjoy horse riding because of the affective bond a person and his or her horse establish. I couldn't explain with words how this kind of relationships progress, but I can state that the horse I usually ride cheers up when I approach its stall. Besides, when riding, it is absolutely different to ride a horse that already knows you than one that doesn't.

In brief, horse riding is my favourite sport, not just due to how wonderful it is to jump and gallop, but also because of the bond that has been established between my horse and me.

                                                      By A.D.C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario