viernes, 5 de febrero de 2016

106. DESCRIPTION OF A PHOTOGRAPHY , by S.E (Bachillerato 2)


       SONG: Rogue Wave - Eyes

In the background of the photo I can see a couple who is hugging and kissing each other. In the foreground, there is a lonely girl who is the same age as the couple, more or less. She has a lost look in her eyes, probably avoiding to look at the couple.

I don’t think that the guy was her boyfriend and they broke up and now he has a new girlfriend. I believe that she is in love with the boy but she didn’t tell him anything, and now that he has a girlfriend she regrets she didn’t tell him anything about her feelings before. I think she is extremely jealous of the girl who is next to the boy and she is thinking something like: “I hope she breaks both legs and arms, her boyfriend gets tired of her and I can tell him what I feel”.

I don’t think that the jealous girl is going to say anything to the couple as she seems to be the kind of person who doesn’t express her feelings. However, I think that if the couple don’t break up soon, she is going to explode and she is going to start screaming what she feels to the boy and then kill the girl.

                                                                                     By S.E

1 comentario:

  1. wooooow! I wouldn't like to be the girl kissing if you're wandering near us. Well, high five, because I've enjoyed it a lot.
    P.S.: I have to check the song above.

    ResponderEliminar