martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

63. MY FAVOURITE SONG AND WHY I LIKE IT , by A.R (Bachillerato 2)


My favourite song, at the moment, and since last year is “All I Want” by Kodaline from their album “In a Perfect World” released in 2013. The first time I listened to this song was when I was watching the final of “The Voice UK 2014” and the contestant who sang it won the competition. Then, I discovered that this song was in the movie “The Fault in our Stars”, which I really like.

Kodaline is an indie rock/pop band and I’m really into this genre. I love this song since the lyrics are about love, about how the singer wants to find the person who had left him. This track is so beautiful because it’s so simple. This song is not just a simple post-break up song, but more like a song when the beloved one is gone for good. They are singing about a wish to see the face once more and if the person is alive, no matter where he/she lives, it’s possible to meet again.


I fell in love with this song when I heard the lyrics for the first time. They make me so sentimental but at the same time so happy that I can’t stop listening to it. I believe it’s a magnificent song and I recommend everybody to check it out.

                                      By A.R

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario