miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

50. ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF BECOMING A TEACHER, by A.S (Bachillerato 2)


Teaching is generally regarded as an admirable profession since you have the opportunity to infuence students academically and personally. However, this job isn´t as easy as it looks like because teachers should be really patient.

On the one hand, becoming a teacher is an effective way to keep your brain working every day as you have to explain the pupils your subject and also give them some examples which make you think about them. Besides, you are always surrounded by young people so you can learn how the generations are developing.

On the other hand, you have to face pupils who are in their puberty so they won´t behave as well as they should. In addition, you have to deal with pupils who don´t want to learn and this might discourage you.

To sum up, when I was little I wanted to become a teacher because of the holidays and I also wanted to transmit my knowledge to other people. However, I´ve realised that this job isn´t what I want to do so I´ve changed my mind and I will study another degree related to helping people too but in another way.

                                                      By A.S



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario