sábado, 17 de octubre de 2015

43. WOULD YOU CONSIDER GOING ABROAD AS A VOLUNTEER ? EXPLAIN PROS AND CONS , by A.D (Bachillerato 2)


I can't say I have never thought of going abroad as a volunteer, since I have. However, I am a very apprehensive person and also, I feel terribly sick when someone has a disease; that's why volunteerism would be really hard to me.

On the one hand, going abroad as a volunteer provides you with so many human values. Firstly, you become a more altruistic person, as volunteerism implies altruism. Secondly, you learn to recognize the worth of all you have in your life. And, last but not least, you learn other values such as humbleness, empathy, a huge sensitivity or solidarity.

But, on the other hand, it is really hard to leave your family behind for a long time and move to an undeveloped country. Besides, it has a lot of health risks, and many times you could be in great danger.

To sum up, going abroad as a volunteer is an indescribable experience I wouldn't face. In my opinion, I would have to do my bit of help from here.

                                                                 By A.D.C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario