lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

55. WRITE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF A PET YOU HAD AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU TOOK CARE OF THE PET , by C.S (Bachillerato 2)


During my life I have had many pets: three fish, two hamsters and one dog.

The last pet I have mentioned is a small chihuahua called Elvis, whose story is very interesting but also very sad...

During the Christmas holidays we usually go to my grandparents´house, but in 2013 my mum preferred to go to a country house in Potes. Therefore, we prepared the suitcases on Friday. We just took warm clothes since it was winter and the weather that year was extremely cold. The next morning, after breakfast, we started our journey to Potes.

A few minutes later, my dad saw something on the ground so he parked the car and then we walked towards the strange thing. I was the first one who saw it and it wasn´t an object. Instead, it was a small dog with a broken leg.

Immediately, we took him to the nearest vet. Our holidays at the rural house weren´t possible as we had to help that dog. When we arrived at the vet´s, a woman was the person who did the complicated operation because of his tiny leg. 

One hour later, she had finished and we returned home with Elvis, whose name was decided by me as there was a song of Elvis Presley on the radio.

                                                       By C.S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario