miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

32. IS SEPARATING GIRLS AND BOYS AT SCHOOL BENEFICIAL ? By I.V.R (Bachillerato 2)


In ancient times it was believed that separating people because of their sex was beneficial, specially when they were teenagers.

Nowadays, in some cultures, like the Arabic and Anglo-saxon, this idea is still current.

However, some scientific studies corroborate that it is important for our psychological development to socialize with the other sex, since we can learn how they act and it can influence us in our daily life and in how we think.

In my opinion, girls and boys should be together as it is something essential for our growth. It is irrefutable that we are less worried about interacting with the other sex if we regularly are in contact with them.

Because of my experience, I can say that it wasn’t annoying being with boys in the same class and nowadays I continue sharing time with them and I am delighted because of that.

For me sharing class with boys is a way to interact and know the world which is around us.
                                                                                          By I.V.R

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario