martes, 28 de abril de 2015

21. WOULD YOU TAKE PART IN A REALITY SHOW ? (Two compositions - BACHILLERATO 1)


Reality shows are a variety of TV programme that I dislike watching. They just show people’s lives, but the contestants don’t behave as they usually do: they only play a role to participate in the programme as long as they can. In my opinion, these TV shows don’t provide me with anything interesting. They bore me.

So I would decline an invitation to take part in this sort of programme. My private life would be invaded by the anxious and attentive look of thousands of people, and it wouldn’t make me comfortable. I think people who participate only want TV success and money, and by contesting this show, they get more and more popularity. Furthermore, the participants often stand out since they are rude, cause arguments and fights or boast of their intelligence. Personally, I am not the right kind of girl to join a programme like this; I wouldn’t be interesting for the audience and I couldn’t spend much time there.

All in all, I would only accept an offer like this if I needed the money very much. It is true that they are really well paid and I could take part in it if I were extremely desperate. However, I will keep on thinking that reality shows are the worst TV broadcasts.

                             
                                                      By M.S.





Reality shows are a virus which is spreading fairly quickly among the people that form our society, due to the fact that they prefer to be infected rather than cure themselves and give up watching them.

Reality shows are a pretty simple way to make money, which consists of showing other people´s personal lives to a huge public, who for some reason that my mind cannot get to understand, are incredibly interested in them. On top of that, the individuals who take part in these shows are usually people who cannot even do up their shoes on their own, and who kick out of the list of possible topics which could be presented in the reality show, subjects like science, literature or even respectful dialogues about regular themes. In addition, I would like to say that a big portion of what we are shown on our televisions is pure drama, as conflictive situations attract more viewers.

Concerning my opinion about going to a reality show, I believe that I have explained in a pretty clear way why my answer would be negative. I find it rather sad to see how many people enjoy watching those programmes, which as far as I’m concerned, belong to the category of ‘Junk TV’. I really do not want to participate in these shows, since I would prefer them to disappear, and hopefully stop making society think that they can earn money by doing nothing with their lives.


                                                         By SPA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario